Evergreen 2.0 has been released! 🎉
Our small team has been hard at work ever since we launched Evergreen back in the summer.
We’ve listened to your feedback and requests and made small improvements, fixes, and minor feature updates along the way.
We’ve completed a larger update to Evergreen, with major new features and improvements, so we’re calling it Evergreen 2.0! 🥳
One popular request has been the ability to tag projects and values to a recognition — we’re happy to say this is now possible. We’ve also created a nice App Home for Evergreen inside Slack where you can access all the main features easily.
Another major new feature is a brand new web application, which features a nice dashboard for tracking your personal Evergreen stats. Now you can also track how recognitions are distributed between projects and values. For administrators, there is a brand new reporting feature and a way to manage projects and values via settings.
Go check it out and hope you like the update — if you have any feedback and ideas for development, contact us!
Full release notes:
- Projects and values — you can now tag a project or a team value while giving recognition.
- Brand new web application with awesome features, like reports, dashboard, projects, and values.
- Brand New App Home
- Brand new domain (joinevergreenapp.com → evergreen.so)
- A weekly reminder of remaining seeds, ability to set the reminder on or off
- Admins can change the recognition channel
- Tons of minor improvements and bug fixes.
If you haven't use us yet, book a demo with us.
Want to access our Practical Guide of Employee Recognition?
Gain valuable insights and practical tips to foster a culture of positivity and appreciation, plus all the steps to create an effective employee recognition strategy and examples to boost your employee engagement. Discover the types, tips, strategies, and case studies for recognizing your team.
Please fill out this form and we’ll email you a PDF copy so you can read this guide whenever you want.